Even though the warm weather is over, it’s never a bad time to install a screen on your windows and doors. In fact, some screens in particular are known to ensure that the heat doesn’t escape from your windows. If you’re looking for screens that are affordable, practical, strong and environmentally friendly, you should consider fibreglass screen mesh. Fibreglass is one of the most commonly chosen products to protect your windows and doors from insects and weather-related issues, and here are a few reasons why.
Fiberglass is Durable and Practical
• It survives extreme temperatures without becoming frail or soft
• It doesn’t dent easily
• The strongly woven mesh is most effective at keeping the insects away
• Fiberglass is not susceptible to rot or decay, mildew, insect damage or UV Degradation
• The material is long lasting and one of the most affordable screen protectors being sold at a great price
• Fiberglass is extremely energy efficient because of its ability to effectively insulate against the heat and the cold
• Its designed and built to last for decades, which encourages less waste in landfills
If you’re interested in installing or replacing your screen and you want to learn more information about out fiberglass screen mesh, give Doctor Screen a call! Our experts will come to your home or business and make sure the job is done quickly and effectively.